Extracurricular School Program Services include:
- Written Program. Daily practice details. Easy to follow with all logistical details.
- Personal Coach Training. Teachers can be recruited and trained as coaches. Coaching is very easy, no experience needed. Training takes 20-30 minutes and is scheduled at coach's school & convenience. Training covers safety, development, effect and how to use limited practice areas. US/YDGA Coaches can be provided where a teacher, staff member or volunteer parent is unavailable. Personal skill clinics are free. Schedule an extra 30min if you would like personal throwing techniques.
- Field Strategy Guide. This is a reference guide to insure safe playing fields and help you plan your drills effectively.
- Oversight. Coaches and teams receive full support, all season, from a US/YDGA Director. Including at least one US/YDGA Director visit for all piloting schools or schools with new coaches.
- Sponsor Recruitment. With proper notice, US/YDGA can help any school receive equipment from one or more of our many sponsors. Sponsored equipment remains the property of the sponsored school.
- Off Campus Events. Bussing is NOT required for off-campus events. US/YDGA handles all logistics related to the optional off-campus events. Each school team can participate in regional Family Field Trips, Meets, Round Robins & the All District Final Tournament. Click the Calendar button for details.
US/YDGA School Programs use campus outskirts, near by parks, and available fields. Disc Golf DOES NOT INTERFERE with other programs who may be using fields. DG caters to those who DO NOT play mainstream sports but still need exercise, challenge and skill building. Social, physical, mental skills and more are engaged with this program. Academics: mental math, physics, ergonomics, etc....
US/YDGA Extracurricular & P.E. Programs