Qualifier Tournament Format:
- Tee Times (Click the Tee Times Button to see when you should be there)
- 18 Holes at N. YMCA's Jr. DG Course (HWY 2 & Nevada). Short course.
- Scorecards turned in & officiated on site.
- Plan for 2.5 hours
- 3 or 4 students per group
- Students will be seeded by coach prior to this event so we can match and equate groups. Friends can golf together if requested and there is a parent score keeper assigned to the group.
- Wear proper clothing, shoes and hand towel
- ADFT qualifier names will be posted the following Sunday at 5pm on the front page of this site.
- Sed's Dogs will be there with Brats, Dogs and liquid for sale. (Prepare your tummy cuz Sed's is YUUUUUUMMMYYY).
- Loaner equipment provided.
- Facility available.
The Qualifier Tournament is open to all students of the US/YDGA program, in schools or associate teams, K-12th grade. Here you can play to have fun or earn a spot in the ADFT (All District Final Tournament). Your team will have a Tee Time announced. Show up with your team to the Qualifier Event at the specific Tee Time for your team. If you can't play on the specific date or time and still want to try to qualify, play at the "Special Qualifier". See Calendar for details.